Out for a few days

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cwbullet

Obsessed with Rocketry
Staff member
Administrator
Global Mod
Reaction score
Folks,

I have a fairly bad cold - not COVID or flu (tested negative). I will be sparse for a few days.

Why am I posting this? To explain why I am not answering.

Wash your hands and protect yourself.

Best of luck beating it quickly.

My whole family of 5 came down with something starting Friday before Christmas. My sinuses are still not right...

When does spring get here...

Maybe you would get less colds if you stopped spending time in a place where sick people come :p

Ps but seriously get well soon!

I hope you feel better soon. Anecdotally, from people I know, myself included, it’s been kind of a rough season. I had something around the holidays, and it wasn’t Covid, flu, or RSV, and other friends and family have had something similar.

Rest up, take all the time you need, and be assured that by the time you get back, the lunatics will have full control of the asylum.

Thank you for all the well wishes. I am on the mend.

Not as bad as the VID, but not fun. Thank god for Theraflu and Bourbon. Just kidding, I did not have any Theraflu. ;)
Sounds like you need a double up on the bourbon, like they used to treat sickness back in the old days. Does this mean you also had a chance to work on the Sledgehammer?

Back