Oregon Rocketry AP Showers Videos

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Last Ox

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Oregon Rocketry held their monthly launch event this past weekend at their Brothers, Oregon launch site. I shot video of most of the (more than 100) launches and will be editing them and posting on a You Tube playlist at

Be kind - this is my first shot at this, and model rockets are unforgiving photography subjects.

Everything from AP Showers is now edited and posted. My apologies for the 10-20 launches that are not included but, with one guy and one camera, a few misses are inevitable.

Of note are the flight malfunctions (which, early on, tended to happen just after the rocket lost focus or was out of frame). Even so, videos from Saturday at 2:14, 2:21, 3:18 and Sunday at 9:50 have at least a few frames that are instructive or entertaining to watch in slow motion.

I did not intend to embed a video in the post above. A link to the channel is below, from there, AP Showers appears as a playlist - clicking on "View full playlist" will display the complete list of videos (labeled by approximate launch time).

https://www.youtube.com/@LastOxRocks-xm4se

Back