On this day in 1967

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cwbullet

Obsessed with Rocketry
Staff member
Administrator
Global Mod
Reaction score
  • Assassination attempt made on Bob Marley and others during concert rehearsals in Jamaica
  • Australian Derek Clayton runs world marathon record 2:09:36.4 at the Fukuoka Marathon in Japan
  • Final run of "20th Century Limited" famed NY-Chicago luxury train
  • First human heart transplant performed in South Africa by Dr. Christiaan Barnard on Louis Washkansky

And of course it is my birthday. I did not know I share that with the first heart transplant.

Spongebob Squarepants GIF

Happy Birthday Chuck! 🥳🎉

Happy Birthday Chuck! Sure appreciate all that you do around here!

A bit early at the moment for anything stronger, but I lift a cuppa joe to ya, my friend!

• Assassination attempt made on Bob Marley and others during concert rehearsals in Jamaica
  • Australian Derek Clayton runs world marathon record 2:09:36.4 at the Fukuoka Marathon in Japan
  • First human heart transplant performed in South Africa by Dr. Christiaan Barnard on Louis Washkansky

And of course it is my birthday. I did not know I share that with the first heart transplant.

TIL that Chuck and I are the same age (well, I've got almost 7 months on him...)

Happy Birthday, Chuck!

-Kevin

Hello and happy birthday from another December 3'rd baby (I hit 65 this time around the sun).

Back