• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Older Rocket Kits for sale. Maxi V2, Honest John, Interceptor E, Scissor Wing, FSI

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

otis

Reaction score
I have a selection of older Kits for sale. All are complete and in perfect, Unopened, condition unless otherwise noted. The pictures of built kits are just for reference of what they look like built, they are not for sale (unless someone wants them!!!). All prices include shipping

Estes Maxi V2 $100
Estes Maxi Honest John $100
Estes Interceptor E $55
Estes Scissor Wing Transport $50

FSI Javelin This is the old Flight Systems kit of an ARGO D4 Javelin. One of the coolest looking rockets ever flown. This kit is complete and pristine with all instructions etc. Since the packaging is basically the shipping box it has been opened but is complete. If you are anywhere that I can deliver this kit to you I will throw in a package of FSI F-100's. Go for truly retro effect.

$150 shipped

Thanks for looking
Mike H.

Anything that doesn't sell goes up on Ebay

000_0015.JPG

000_0030.JPG

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

Javelin.jpg

100_0578.JPG

Back