• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Old Estes Saturn V / Yellowjackets

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dipstick

Reaction score
Hi all, I know its not really common to post an item without a price, but I am not really sure on value and thought I would try for an offer.

Estes Saturn V, appears to be about 1989 vintage. Box is opened, all parts present and in good building condition. Is anyone interested in collecting something like this, or purchasing to build? Let me know if you are interested and we can talk price.

I also have three Estes Yellowjackets, two sealed and one bag open but complete. We could maybe use these to sweeten the deal 🙂

IMG_20210709_144447.jpgIMG_20210709_144430.jpgIMG_20210709_144412.jpgIMG_20210709_144355.jpg

How about a price on the opened Yellowjacket? I’ll be building it anyway, so the open bag doesn’t bother me, so long as all the parts are there.

Ok, there is a Saturn V on ebay for $200, I will go $150 shipped.

Yellowjackets: $30 shipped, less if you combine with the Saturn V.

Edit: price move to $130 shipped for the Saturn V and all three Yellowjackets.

Not willing to split the Yellowjackets out, they are way too pricey to ship.

Back