October contest?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard a rumor there was going to be one. And here is the prize......:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

sizzler%20297.jpg

I heard a rumor there was going to be one. And here is the prize......:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I already got one that looks just like that.

It was alot of work. :cyclops:

sizzler 200.jpg

Attachments

• sizzler 297.jpg
    sizzler 297.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Is there a contest for October?

Not right now..If I post one it would be only for bragging rights-no prize(s)- as I haven't had time to send out requests for sponsorships(14-15hr days at work do that:rolleyes:)

Not right now..If I post one it would be only for bragging rights-no prize(s)- as I haven't had time to send out requests for sponsorships(14-15hr days at work do that:rolleyes:)

OK. Thank you for the reply.

i wouldn't mind a just for fun contest, isn't that why rocketry is all about anyway? :D

ooppss
I didn't mean to step over Pantherjon's head, Short and Stout was just a suggestion.

:eek:

No problemo, Layne! Short and Stout, I like it! :D

Okay, it's on guys! :) Bring out your Short And Stout, Undertall And Overwide, and Height Challenged And Girth Endowed rockets to the game for a chance at a Screemin Green Meenie!:clap: Contest thread to be posted shortly..Will probably move these last few posts to that thread to start it out..

Last edited:
No problemo, Layne! Short and Stout, I like it! :D

Okay, it's on guys! :) Bring out your Short And Stout, Undertall And Overwide, and Height Challenged And Girth Endowed rockets to the game for a chance at a Screemin Green Meenie!:clap: Contest thread to be posted shortly..Will probably move these last few posts to that thread to start it out..

Bump. Nudge.

Back