New Way Square Rockets

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deandome

Reaction score
There's a thread on this in "Reviews", but I thought this merited more attention than that less-populated forum affords...

New company vending new, square-tubed rockets @ NSL.... https://www.newwayspacemodels.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=54&Itemid=1

I picked up the Mark 4 for $16 (they don't seem to have prices or buying options on the website yet), and it looks pretty sweet. The tubes are VERY strong...I don't think most could bend them between thumb & forefinger...try saying THAT about a1" diam. Estes tube...an they were made specifically for these rockets, they're not re-purposed. Iffen I was them, I'd sell the tubing on it's own, too: it has lots of potential in scratch-builds!

I'll let you know how it comes out, but the uniqueness & quality (laser-cut fins, great instructions, kevlar cord) seem to bode well for this startup. For what it's worth, this is the first LP rocket I've purchased in 3 years.

Last edited:
It'll be neat to see what they do with this, if they can break away from just 4FNC, the "2x4" 2 stage section looks pretty interesting.

Have you looked at the launch lug yet? That's my favorite part.

Back