New to HPR

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome! If you're reasonably well-experienced in model rocketry, HPR doesn't have to be a huge leap. Design, build, and fly model or mid-power rockets and you'll soak in (through the skin) a good working knowledge of rocketry.

Most questions you might have are probably somewhere on the forums. The search function is your friend. And if you can't find it, ask.

[n.b. PLEASE, please, please do not ask what glue is best or what rocket is best for L1, Do a search on "best glue" or "best epoxy" to see what I mean...;) ]

Describe your project and we can help you with more detailed info. For example, how tall is the rocket, what is the diameter of the body tube, what size motor mount and does the rocket need to do something specific?

Welcome, and good luck. If you need to launch, we have a launch in Dalzell, SC, once a month.

search the forum before you ask a question. chances are it's already been debated.
if your search doesn't find what you need, please ask :>

we might bark but we don't bite!

Welcome! I’ll just say that you should also avoid asking about L1 kits (it’s almost as bad as glue and they are all good)…

Welcome. While I'm not into high power rocketry for myself, I can see that the engineering issues are interesting.

Welcome @NXT_WRLD !

Where do you go to school and where do you live in FL ?

There are a few rocket clubs around the FL where you can get some first-hand experience with your own and also by watching other flier's rockets.

This is a NAR Club Locator page: NAR CLUB LOCATOR

And this is a similar page for Tripoli: Tripoli Prefectures

We get the talking out of the way here on TRA but there is nothing like being there :)

HTH and good luck !

-- kjh

Back