New military kits at Hobby Lobby...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stones

Reaction score
Our Wally World (Walmart) hasn't been on the ball about getting in these latest kits. I decided on a whim (my other half always gives me that quirky grin when she knows where I'm headed) to check out Hobby Lobby and they have 3 of the 4 kits in stock.
Paveway, Python, and the Patriot, all marked $9.99. Now don't panic but, I walked out without a one of them. (gasp!)
I figure we're do for a 1/2 off sale in the near future and of got other builds to contend with anyhows.
Just thought I'd give a heads up. ;)

I'd probably better get 'em now cuz when they hit 1/2 off, you'll wipe the entire stock out! ;)

In the meantime, if Stones walked into a Hobby Lobby, saw new kits and walked out with his wallet intact, I'm putting some money on the Cubs to win the Series this year! :D

Originally posted by KermieD
I'd probably better get 'em now cuz when they hit 1/2 off, you'll wipe the entire stock out! ;)...
Hehe, not to worry pal, if you haven't gotten 'em by the time a 1/2 off sale shows up, I'll pick up one of each for ya. ;)

Back