New Hybrid Motors Certified

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ContrailRockets

Reaction score
To High Power Flyers!

Contrail Rockets is pleased to announce the newest certified High Power Hybrid Rocket Motors. This is the first set of motors which are certified by Contrail Rockets LLC as of yet. The Motors Certified are :
L-2222 Fast Sparky (52% L)
L-2525 Fast Black Gold (Black Smoke, Gold Flame) (82%-L)
M-711 Slow Black (Black Smoke, Standard Flame) (8%-M)
M2281 Fast Black (7%-M)

The Motors all use the 3200cc Nitrous Tank. All Fast Motors use the Fast Combustion Chamber (17.875 Inch), and the Slow Motor Uses the M-Combustion Chamber (11.875 Inch Fuel Grain).

All of these motors are currently available through Contrail Rockets LLC. and soon to be available through dealers.

Video of the Testing and motors can be found at:
https://www.contrailrockets.com/tmt_testing_video.htm

For more information please visit our website at www.contrailrockets.com.

Thank You
Tom Sanders,
Contrail Rockets LLC

Sweet! I had no idea this was coming! This is great! Awesome motors...these fast hybrids are sweet!

Congrats Tom, looks like "The Rules Have Changed..." Oh wait, that ones been used... the videos are awesome!

Hmmm, I'll be certing L3 in 2 weeks on a HyperTEK M960, too bad that M2281 was not available earlier...That would put a 45 pound rocket up there in a hurry. :cool:

Again, Congratulations on getting certified, and for introducing some "Hammering" hybrids onto the market.

Way Cool. I saw the anouncement in my e-mail this afternoon. I said COOL! gotta find some videos ^^. Did not have to look far^^

Back