• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NCR Interceptor G Body Tube and Nose Cone

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grog

Reaction score
I bought some rocket parts recently. Turns out, they are the pieces to the Estes/NCR Interceptor G kit, minus the body tube and nose cone. Does anyone have a body tube and nose cone for this kit, or know where I can find one? (Does LOC or some other vendor sell compatible tubes/nose cones for the Interceptor G?)

Thanks.

I bought some rocket parts recently. Turns out, they are the pieces to the Estes/NCR Interceptor G kit, minus the body tube and nose cone. Does anyone have a body tube and nose cone for this kit, or know where I can find one? (Does LOC or some other vendor sell compatible tubes/nose cones for the Interceptor G?)

Thanks.

By the way, the instructions for the kit list the body tube diameter as 2.5". The nose cone is 4:1 ogive.

Closest body tube I can find is LOC Precision's 2.56" tubing. For the nose cone, I'd go with Sandman (Roachworks).

Well, it has been almost a year and I have finally started building the Interceptor G. Used a LOC 2.56 body tube and nose cone. I also had Sandman make a balsa tail cone for me. Here are a few photos of construction at this point. I need to fill, sand, paint, etc. to finish this up. (Should get that done before another year passes by.) I'll post some better photos when she's done. By the way, I still have some additional parts for building another Interceptor G. I may put these up for sale,if anyone is interested.

interceptor_G_2.jpg

interceptor_g_3.jpg

interceptor_G_4.jpg

Back