NCR bomarc plans

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arakid01

Reaction score
Hello. Does anyone still have the plans available for the NCR bomarc? I am looking for a scan of one of the templates with dimensions. I have attached a copy of what I need. Thanks so much!

348386557_560842755996775_4994837472324803014_n.jpg348386557_560842755996775_4994837472324803014_n.jpg

Here you go. I could not get it to scan on the scanner bed, only through the tray. However, the sheet of paper is an 8.5x14" piece of paper.

However, that piece that says "RJ-2 Ramjet inner core"? That's exactly 5.5" long on the longest edge. I just measured it on the original piece of paper.

The rocket also came with a gigantic sheet of paper called "Bomarc pattern sheet." I do not know how to scan it, it's huge and won't fit in my machine. I also have the regular instructions.

What I've learned from this is that I need a bigger scanner.

Attachments

• CCI_000001.png
    CCI_000001.png
    6 MB · Views: 1
Here you go. I could not get it to scan on the scanner bed, only through the tray. However, the sheet of paper is an 8.5x14" piece of paper.

However, that piece that says "RJ-2 Ramjet inner core"? That's exactly 5.5" long on the longest edge. I just measured it on the original piece of paper.

The rocket also came with a gigantic sheet of paper called "Bomarc pattern sheet." I do not know how to scan it, it's huge and won't fit in my machine. I also have the regular instructions.

Can you take a pic of it with a scale, ruler, next to it. I’d be interested in it also

Hey. I haven't been on in awhile. Thanks so much! This is exactly what I needed. Much appreciated!

I have a friend that managed to get the original NCR Bomarc kit from someone. He has all the parts and the big drawings, but the "instructions" were missing.
Would you happen to still have the original instruction sheet?

I have a friend that managed to get the original NCR Bomarc kit from someone. He has all the parts and the big drawings, but the "instructions" were missing.
Would you happen to still have the original instruction sheet?
Pretty sure. I will try to get to my storage unit when I can; my hip is making it hard to move right now.

Original NCR Bomarc Non-Estes, also attached the Glider option.

Attachments

• Bomarc14.zip
    6.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Bomarcgl7.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Early NCR Bomarc 001.jpg
    Early NCR Bomarc 001.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
  • Early NCR Bomarc 002.jpg
    Early NCR Bomarc 002.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
Back