• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale MPR and HPR Rockets

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cl(VII)

Chris Bender
Reaction score
These rockets won't be moving with us, but they deserve to fly. All have been flown successfully at least once except the Darkstar 2-stage. As such some (most) rockets have some sort of flight or hangar rash. In a few cases the foam pipe insulation that was supposed to protect them in storage grafted to the rocket. This damage is cosmetic and most of the insulation can be scraped off with a fingernail, but perfectionists will want to repaint those sections. I've put some pictures of noteworthy bumps and bruises, but please don't consider these museum quality rockets, they are not shelf queens, they flew.

Rockets have No Chutes, some will have shock cords, most have rail buttons (if they don't there will be threaded inserts of T-nuts in place). Retainers noted for each.

PICKUP ONLY in Garland, TX 75040. Payment by PayPal F&F or cash on pickup. I will be out of town for several awhile starting next Thursday so speak up quickly if you want something. Preference will be given to those that can pickup before next Thursday, so don;t call dibs for pickup a month from now.

If someone is crazy enough to take them all they get 25% off total.

Top to Bottom:
Estes Pro Series II Nike Smoke, 29 mm, Estes Retainer with Cap, Cardboard, $30
Estes D-Region Tomahawk, 24 mm, Rocketarium retainer with Cap, Cardboard and plastic, $20
TLP Krypton(customized with lots of extra details), Rocketarium retainer with Cap, Cardboard, One loose small fin easily fixed, $30
Estes Pro Series II Ventris, 29 mm, Estes Retainer with Cap in Place, Cardboard, $30
SOLD Darkstar Jr 2-stage, Both 38 mm, Booster Retainer: Aeropack with Cap, Sustainer Retainer: Slimline Threaded with Ring and Tool, Fiberglass, Worse of the foam marks (see pics), Sold only as set $100
Upscale Estes Satellite Interceptor, Scratch: 2.56" Cardboard and fiberglass covered basswood and ply, 38 mm, Aeropack with Cap, Some cosmetic tube damage (see pics), $50
SOLD Upscale Arapahoe J, Scratch: 4" Magnaframe, Build Thread, 54 mm, Slimline retainer with rings, $60
SOLD Fav'rit 2 B, Scratch: 3" cardboard, Build Thread, 38 mm, Aeropack (no cap), $30
Madcow 2.6" PAC-3: cardboard, 29 mm, Aeropak with Cap, $30
SOLD Upscale Thrustline Duster, Scratch 2", Black Fiberglass Sleeve over cardboard, Carbon Fiber over basswood fins, 38 mm, Aeropack (no cap), $30
SOLD Upscale Estes Cherokee-I, Scratch: 2.56" Bluetube, 38 mm, Aeropak (no cap), $30
SOLD Upscale V2, Scratch 7.5", Build Thread, Fiberglass over Phenolic, 75 mm, No Retainer, $125

20240524_091742.jpg

20240524_091842.jpg
SOLD

Attachments

• 20240524_091800.jpg
    20240524_091800.jpg
    398.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240524_091812.jpg
    20240524_091812.jpg
    557.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240524_091816.jpg
    20240524_091816.jpg
    198.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240524_091824.jpg
    20240524_091824.jpg
    431.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
These rockets won't be moving with us, but they deserve to fly. All have been flown successfully at least once except the Darkstar 2-stage. As such some (most) rockets have some sort of flight or hangar rash. In a few cases the foam pipe insulation that was supposed to protect them in storage grafted to the rocket. This damage is cosmetic and most of the insulation can be scraped off with a fingernail, but perfectionists will want to repaint those sections. I've put some pictures of noteworthy bumps and bruises, but please don't consider these museum quality rockets, they are not shelf queens, they flew.

Rockets have No Chutes, some will have shock cords, most have rail buttons (if they don't there will be threaded inserts of T-nuts in place). Retainers noted for each.

PICKUP ONLY in Garland, TX 75040. Payment by PayPal F&F or cash on pickup. I will be out of town for several awhile starting next Thursday so speak up quickly if you want something. Preference will be given to those that can pickup before next Thursday, so don;t call dibs for pickup a month from now.

If someone is crazy enough to take them all they get 25% off total.

Top to Bottom:
Estes Pro Series II Nike Smoke, 29 mm, Estes Retainer with Cap, Cardboard, $30
Estes D-Region Tomahawk, 24 mm, Rocketarium retainer with Cap, Cardboard and plastic, $20
TLP Krypton(customized with lots of extra details), Rocketarium retainer with Cap, Cardboard, One loose small fin easily fixed, $30
Estes Pro Series II Ventris, 29 mm, Estes Retainer with Cap in Place, Cardboard, $30
Darkstar Jr 2-stage, Both 38 mm, Booster Retainer: Aeropack with Cap, Sustainer Retainer: Slimline Threaded with Ring and Tool, Fiberglass, Worse of the foam marks (see pics), Sold only as set $100
Upscale Estes Satellite Interceptor, Scratch: 2.56" Cardboard and fiberglass covered basswood and ply, 38 mm, Aeropack with Cap, Some cosmetic tube damage (see pics), $50
Upscale Arapahoe J, Scratch: 4" Magnaframe, Build Thread, 54 mm, Slimline retainer with rings, $60
Fav'rit 2 B, Scratch: 3" cardboard, Build Thread, 38 mm, Aeropack (no cap), $30
Madcow 2.6" PAC-3: cardboard, 29 mm, Aeropak with Cap, $30
Upscale Thrustline Duster, Scratch 2", Black Fiberglass Sleeve over cadboard, Carbon Fiber over basswood fins, 38 mm, Aeropack (no cap), $30
Upscale Estes Cherokee-I, Scratch: 2.56" Bluetube, 38 mm, Aeropak (no cap), $30
Upscale V2, Scratch 7.5", Build Thread, Fiberglass over Phenolic, 75 mm, No Retainer, $125

View attachment 646755

View attachment 646760
Wish I knew someone near you in Texas. . . that lot seems like a great deal. . .

Good luck with the sale and also good luck with your relocation!

I would jump at the Applewhite helix and x-fire. Anyone local that is willing to buy and ship these or bring to LDRS? I'll make it worth your while. I submitted a Sport Rocketry article "Rockets that (intentionally) spin on the way up". Both of these are featured. I had to use photos from others, as these aren't in my own fleet.

Back