• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn more Estes PSII (REDUCED)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OC-Patrick

Reaction score
I have decided that I probably won't have the time or patience to get to my build pile (which is much too large anyways) and I will be posting them here periodically. I'll start with some Estes PSII rockets. These are new and unbuilt. Prices shown include shipping to CONUS. If you prefer pick-up in Orange County, CA, it will be less expensive - contact me if you want to go that route. Combining them will also be less expensive - open to reasonable offers.

1. Mammoth $100 $90
2. Trajector $75 $65
3. Majestic $60 $50
4. Ascender $75 $65 (SOLD)
5. Star Orbiter $25
6. Nike Smoke $150 (SOLD)

Contact through conversation - thanks.

Last edited:
What is the going rate for a PSII Nike Smoke these days? Is there a reason you delete your sold prices? It's nice to keep a record of what things sell for in order to help with future sales.

What is the going rate for a PSII Nike Smoke these days? Is there a reason you delete your sold prices? It's nice to keep a record of what things sell for in order to help with future sales.
I would leave the sold prices and put a line through it Or just mark is sold but leave the price. People uses the pieces to research when selling their own.

Back