Missle Works T3 racker

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikelynch915

Reaction score
I just hooked up a new T3 tracker system . The 2 boards just flah and do not seem to connect to each other {ts been 20 minutes and no change. should they have connected by now I sent on email to missile works, just trying to figure it out I like there boards, seems very well made Any idea whats up

I assume that you have tried pairing the Bluetooth connection with your Android or PC device app (Bluetooth GPS or GPS Rocket Locator with Android; VisualGPS for PC)? They will just keep flashing until you do that. When paired, the BT module LED will remain on solidly.

Last edited:
Have you tried pairing the Bluetooth connection with your Android or PC device app? They will just keep flashing until you do that. When paired, the BT module LED will remain on solidly.

+1. The red LEDs will continue to blink but the amber led on the bluetooth board will stay on when it's paired to a phone or tablet.

Yep, the RX/TX lights blink (haven't found a pattern). My bluetooth light is red though

I love this thing, using it tomorrow,

Back