Michael's 60% off coupon

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobH48

Reaction score
The Michael's ad in today's paper had a 60% coupon for Sunday and Monday and a 40% coupon for the rest of the week.

I am holding out for the 100% off coupon.

Thanks for the heads up!

My Michaels has rockets, but the same ones for a year.

The Estes Bast Off Pack, 24 motors, is a great deal at 60% off.

Sigh... Mine's only 50%. I wish they'd update some of their stock, though. I'm tired of the same old stuff...

I'm sitting with a 50% off coupon as well . . . how'd you manage to get 60%?

Agreed on getting new stock. I haven't seen a change in Michaels in over a year. For some reason though I keep going and checking, with hope that one day something might come in.

Oh well, maybe I'll get a pack of engines.

I didn't even get a coupon this week.:mad:

The local Michael's always has the same kits too. I too wish they would update their stock.

Normally I take my 40% off coupons and buy packs of D12-5's for like 7 bucks a pack.:D

Some Michael's don't bother with rockets.

The ones by me have had the same selection of rocket kits for going on three years.

The only thing new are the Estes race cars. Pleh.

On The Other Hand:

Go back by the art supplies. Look for the drafting stuff. You will find, if the stock is the same as here, two carded selections of pinstriping tape!

One set has a mix of black, silver, and gold tape.

The other has red, green, blue and other tame colors.

Almost all Michael's have balsa, air brushes plus compressors, and other items that can be handy for rocketry.

Originally posted by m85476585
My Michael's doesn't sell any rocket stuff!:(

Lies! Michael's is packed with rocket supplies! Material for parachutes and streamers, high quality scissors for cutting said materials and fiberglass, tubes of CA, hobby knives and blades, balsa wood for modeling, dixie cups for mixing epoxy, long wooded dowels that can be broken up into little epoxy mixing sticks....

The list goes on and one and one. Take a coupon and go buy mass supplies :)

I have plenty of supplies, but not engines or new rockets. I don't think I have a coupon either. (it might be in the recycle somewhere.)

Do they sell cardstock (for printing free Fliskits)?

Maybe I should write a letter to my Michael's requesting that they stock rocket kits and engines.

m85476585,

Michael's has card stock, but it does not give a weight like 110 pound.

I did find 110 pound card stock at Office Max in a 6 color assortment pack. It is called Exact Index.

I saw it at Office Max too, but there was only one weight and it was kind of expensive.

Originally posted by strudleman
Lies! Michael's is packed with rocket supplies! Material for parachutes and streamers, high quality scissors for cutting said materials and fiberglass, tubes of CA, hobby knives and blades, balsa wood for modeling, dixie cups for mixing epoxy, long wooded dowels that can be broken up into little epoxy mixing sticks....

The list goes on and one and one. Take a coupon and go buy mass supplies :)

Not true, the one Michaels about 10 miles away from me doesn't have rocket stuff. However the one 2 miles from me has it. I used a 50% off coupon on a flight pack. Only $25 for 24 engines and the works! Woo Hoo! :D

Okay guys, fess-up . . . who bought them.

I went, after work today, to my local Michaels and someone bought ALL of the 24 motor packs. All of them!!! Kudos to them, but you could've left me just one pack!

Back