MarsaSystems at MWP

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jderimig

TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
MarsaSystems will be at MWP this year (as a flyer not a vendor).

I will be flying some MarsaNet gadgets including:

1. New MarsaNet GPS system integrated with MarsaNet telemetry.
2. My 7.6" Honest John which uses the MarsaNet remote pyro channels to operate a CO2 chute cannon in the nosecone remotely commanded by the Marsa54L altimeter in the booster av-bay.

Stop by and chat and maybe get some 3D printed free goodies.

It'll certainly be nice to see you John...
Love those hybrids,,, lol...

Teddy

Teddy, its great you will be there. Looking forward to it.

Do you have any plans of a hybrid flight John ???
That really was a cool flight...

Something very different.........

Teddy

I will think about it. I want to put some rockets up there to wring out the GPS and telemetry radios. So I was mainly planning on M flights on my HoJo and 4" Darkstar.

Maybe I will prep a Hybrid motor just in case and see if I have room in the car for the gas.

I look forward to stopping and meeting you. Also looking forward to checking out your gps.

MarsaSystems will be at MWP this year (as a flyer not a vendor).

I will be flying some MarsaNet gadgets including:

1. New MarsaNet GPS system integrated with MarsaNet telemetry.
2. My 7.6" Honest John which uses the MarsaNet remote pyro channels to operate a CO2 chute cannon in the nosecone remotely commanded by the Marsa54L altimeter in the booster av-bay.

Stop by and chat and maybe get some 3D printed free goodies.

Just checking out your site and I got an error 404 page cannot be found when I clicked the accessories link from the products drop-down https://www.marsasystems.com/index.php/products/accessories some nice products.

Back