• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Madcow 2.6" Bomarc Kit. New but missing fin stock.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fuddrucker

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I have a 2.6" Madcow Bomarc kit that is missing the fin stock (parts 8-13) but otherwise in new condition and complete. The instructions show basically what size balsa is needed and how to glue the fins / wings together. Link here - bomarc.pdf (madcowrocketry.com) I will just never get around to doing it so offering the kit up for someone who may be interested in doing the work to make the fins, or even using the parts to create a scratch rocket of your own design. Madcow said they do not sell just the fin stock alone. Everything else is there as far as I can tell. Asking $95 shipped. Complete kit is normally $152 plus shipping. PayPal F&F preferred but can send an invoice if not comfortable with that.
Thanks!

Fudd.

Attachments

• IMG_3785.jpg
    IMG_3785.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_3786.jpg
    IMG_3786.jpg
    283.4 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_3787.jpg
    IMG_3787.jpg
    198.4 KB · Views: 15