Love coffee

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MMMM......Coffee.

Right now I'm drinking Pete's Big Bang.

I do like Starbucks blonde.

I also love the Blue Lava Kenyan blend when he has it.

I've been drinking Kona coffee for about 30 years now, and Blue horse is the best coffee you can buy, if you can afford it.
https://www.bluehorsekona.com/home.html
I also like Death wish, but last time I had some, driving 90 MPH was a bad idea in California...
Thanks for the suggestion. I have to try that one.

I will probably be assassinated for this but… I don’t like coffee I prefer tea.
I can't imagine centuries ago someone roasting coffee beans, and making the first cup of coffee and thinking, " Wow, this tastes so good"
This used to be me. But I started down the coffee path while pulling long hours helping a FIRST Robotics team back when there were less than 50 teams in the country and the finals were held in a high school gym in New Hampshire (spring of 1993) — by getting mochas. From there I went straight to drip coffee and have been having at least one, and usually two, 16 ounce cups per day.

To answer Chuck's question. I don't have a single favorite. For years I preferred dark roasts, primarily from the well-known Seattle-based coffee chain. More recently I've been trying to support small fairly local roasters such as Ocean Beach Roasters in Ocean Shores, Washington and currently from Gig Harbor-based Cutter's point (since OBR isn't selling by mail any more). Currently I'm having a cup of Cutters Point's Shackelton's Original, which is a medium roast in the morning and a cup of Longboard Dark from Newport, Oregon-based Surftown Coffee in the afternoon.

But I actually start the day with a cup of Barry's Gold Blend tea.

Typical of me — too many words for a simple question....:rolleyes::)

Jamaican Blue Mountain, freshly ground, pourover.

Only problem: It's $64/lb at DeKalb Farmer's Market. That's $4/ounce!

Just found it for under $30/lb on Amazon. Dare I try it?

Latest posts

Back