looking for New or High altitude launch sites near NJ/NY... any tips?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yoehahn

Reaction score
I was looking around the other day and noticed that there is no club that supports HPR within 4 hours of me anymore, and the ones that do only go to about 10K... now I was wondering if anyone new of any high altitude launch sites as I have a 2-stage MD 38 and a 3- Stage MD 29 that I would like to flight test before I make the trip to Black Rock. or if there are any clubs that can support K-L engines even, as I have 7 K's and two L's and would like to be able to fly them this year... its also a shame because METRA was my home club and i figured since they were so close I would get my GF into HPR and now that she has gotten her L1 and is ready (more than ready... and excited!) to take her L2 I figured I could look at a club to fly with at least until we get updated on METRA. so far the current winner is MDRA, but they are about 4 hours away, and they don't have as much as a waiver as I would like (and use). Anyone have any ideas or suggestions? i live in northern/central NJ.

Back