• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted Looking for HyperTEK J Motor Parts / Equipment (GSE)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ccoen

Reaction score
It's a long shot but I am looking for a HyperTEK J injector bell, 835cc x 54mm vent tube, and orifices (.125 preferred but any would do).
Also if anyone has any GSE equipment for sale I am looking for some of that as my local club does not have hybrid equipment. (Might look into making it if I can't find any so any recommendations are appreciated as well)

I already have an 835cc oxidizer tank but I don't have any of the other components needed for the motor. I flew on the same motor back in high school and am looking to fly on one again to get back into hybrids.

Thanks,
Casey

@Ccoen, are you still looking for Hypertek GSE? I will have some available, I just need to hook it up and make sure it all still works.

Coyote, if you have an extra fill stem, let me know, or if you can provide measurements that one can be fabricated to, I would be interested.

I have a 'J' and an 'L' system from the early 2000's, but no GSE. I still have about 5 'J' grains and 2 'L' grains under my bed, wanting to be used.

And Ccoen, If you are still looking for the parts to the 835cc system, I have a spare batch. I crashed my first 835cc system, and the tank got slightly mushroomed, so I bought a second system, cause I was afraid the tank would pop. It is the style with the removable stainless steel injector for the 'EFX' grains.

Back