• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for Estes 1376 Pegasus

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mynock

Reaction score
Hello all. I am looking for an Estes 1376 Pegasus kit. Mine met an unfortunte end last evening at my sons cub scout pack launch. But we did have the most memorable non launch of the night. If any one has this kit and would like to part with it please let me know. thanks

Hello all. I am looking for an Estes 1376 Pegasus kit. Mine met an unfortunte end last evening at my sons cub scout pack launch. But we did have the most memorable non launch of the night. If any one has this kit and would like to part with it please let me know. thanks

The old NASA Pegasus kit?

Uncle Mike has the InFlight clone of that kit. It is a fantastic kit, I love mine.

Great kit, great vendor. :2:

Uncle Mike's InFlight kits

Yes that's the kit. I have the nose cone from my other one. So the balsa cone would just be an extra. Now to talk the better half into getting it. Hmm.

Back