• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Estes #0891 Prime Number Explorer

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DWolman

Reaction score
Hi all! Am trying to thin out my collection a bit...too many kits that I won't be able to get to.

Selling an Estes #0891 Prime Number Explorer kit from the 1991-92 catalog. It's a BT-55 sized futuristic model that flies on 13mm motors. Finished model is 18.5" tall with parachute recovery.

This is a probe deployed with special receivers to discover the source of a mysterious repeating signal consisting of the first five prime numbers - 1, 2, 3, 4, and 7. It is hoped the signals are being sent by intelligent life forms.

This kit is still sealed in the bag, just like it was manufactured 30+ years ago. All the parts appear to be in great shape, including the tube, balsa nose cone and die-cut balsa fins are still attached to the sheet.

Asking $30 well packed and shipped within the CONUS.

Please DM to if you're interested - I accept PayPal, Venmo, and most other common methods.

I have other kits available - up to date list :)

Attachments

• IMG_1129.jpeg
    IMG_1129.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1130.jpeg
    IMG_1130.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
Hi all - still available, reduced to $25 shipped in CONUS.

Thanks!

Back