• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted looking for 75mm liners

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimzcatz

Boss, Carolina Rocket Mafia
Reaction score
I am in need of some Aerotech compatible 75mm liner material. I'm trying here before I hit RCS as those shipping costs are ridiculous. I need enough material to make a 75/2560 and 75/5120. Let me know if anyone has any they are willing to part with. I can pick up at MWP or pay shipping to 27541. Thanks.

Jim , check out RCS . They have a smoking deal on single grain 75 and 98 liners. If you do not mind a multi piece liner , this is by far the cheapest solution.

Shipping costs are ridiculous. Shipping some 18 mm tubes went from $9 to 28 last time I shipped some. I do have 75 mm liner like Aerotech uses since I make loads for Aerotech hardware. I even have boxes :)

No, that won't work. I sold some reloads without the liners and it's about time I pay up. Thanks anyway.

Tom, I tried to call you yesterday and left a message for you to call me. I think it was the home number.

Back