• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Found Aerotech 75/5120 full motor or CTI 75/4G full motor

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RocketmanAleks

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning Rocketry Forum!

I'm in search of an Aerotech 75/5120 full motor (case/closures/FSD) for some upcoming projects. Does anyone have one that's usable that they'd be willing to part with? Because they are crossload compatible, I'd also be interested in a CTI 75/4G if someone's got one of those. I just wanted to throw out a feeler to see if anyone has one to sell before going and buying a new case. I'll mark this post as withdrawn after a few days if I don't here anything. Thanks all!

What other hardware to you own?

I have a Dr. Rocket 75/5120 case with Rouse Tech closures that I could never put a price on. I’d be willing to hand it over in a trade for some other hardware depending on the type and condition etc. Specifically looking for 29, 38, 54…

Let me know if you’d take me up on that offer.

Thanks
William

What other hardware to you own?

I have a Dr. Rocket 75/5120 case with Rouse Tech closures that I could never put a price on. I’d be willing to hand it over in a trade for some other hardware depending on the type and condition etc. Specifically looking for 29, 38, 54…

Let me know if you’d take me up on that offer.

Thanks
William
Hi William,

I actually found someone with a motor that's willing to sell, so no need for you to part with your Dr. Rocket 75/5120. (If I had one, I don't think I could put a price on it either.) Thank you for the offer though!

-Aleks

Back