• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of multi-channel sound.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive The Rocketry Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

LOKI 76/6000 COMPLETE MOTOR

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hognutz63

Reaction score
Fired twice with commercial loads. MSRP $300 asking $220 cash on delivery to any KLOUDBusters/LDRS 30 launch. PM me for details.

Last edited:
You keep pushing me Eric! I almost want to buy this, but resisting (biting off fingernails)! :bang:

Justin Nichols
TRA#: 11782
Cert Level: 3
Largest Motor Flown: AT M1450W
# of Flights: 107
Highest Alt. Reached: 17,401'

Last edited:
You know you want it! I hear there are going to be some motors available for LDRS.

Hey Eric
Do you have any extra little tid bits you could throw in to help sweeten the deal?
Never hurts to ask.
Talk to me buddy.:horse:
I can bring cash to LDRS

How about a forged eyebolt?

How about that and a case of Corona.:cheers:
Also does the forward bulk head take a smoke grain?

Getting sophisticated on me now. What happened to the Natty habit? I have a feeling I know where to find a case or two of beer just laying around.

Yes it is a smoke bulkhead.

Getting sophisticated on me now. What happened to the Natty habit? I have a feeling I know where to find a case or two of beer just laying around.

Yes it is a smoke bulkhead.
Consider it sold.
If you have any extra snap rings or an extra nozzle washer to go along with that would be nice.
Cya at LDRS.

You're not gonna dump those cute little girlie cans on him, are you?!

:D

-Kevin

You're not gonna dump those cute little girlie cans on him, are you?!

:D

-Kevin
I only have one problem with that.
If my girlfriend likes the cans I may have to share.:eek:

Back