• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Loki 54mm & 38mm Motors & Reloads

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRAGON64

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I have the following complete Loki motors and reloads for sale:

(1) J528 - $30

(*) 54/1600 - $old
(*) 38/740 - $old
(*) J175 - $old
(*) 54/1200 - $old

Prices are shipped for the complete motors, and face-2-face for the reloads. The first I'll Take it" posted here for any or all items, followed by a PM gets the deal...

I will get images posted tomorrow morning for all interested parties... Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Thread updated, only the Loki 54/1200 complete motor, and the J528 38mm reload remain...

Tempting, but I still don't know if I'll end up in California (in which case a Loki 54/1200 isn't very useful)...

Any chance at all you might have a way to ship the J528?

I wish... I usually have to do the face-2-face locally. I was able to meet up with dixontj93060 as he and his son passed through on their way home this past weekend... I was able to pass a large amount of reloads this way. We are not always so lucky with encounters.

If I could ship, I would try to sell this research starter kit that I picked up from Rockets R Us... it is doing me no good.

Back