LEGO NASA’S SLS Block 1 & 1B Rockets - Artemis Missions Support Effort

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A real shame . . . Of course with the glaring errors in the S-II to S-IVB adapter & the SLA, it doesn't make much difference, as far as I'm concerned.

Dave F.
Considering that this is LEGO, I think they're doing pretty darn well... Sure it could be better, but It's better than nothing at all.

Considering that this is LEGO, I think they're doing pretty darn well... Sure it could be better, but It's better than nothing at all.
It's probably the best it could be with the limitations of common Lego elements... the LM fits inside the SLMA, while still separating into the ascent and descent stages and being able to "dock" to the CSM. There is no doubt in my mind that LEM was the hardest part to engineer and they pulled it off spectacularly.

I've seen folks who've made the Saturn V set more correct. But it is a fantastic kit sure it's not perfect scale, but the engineer that went in to building it is amazing and a few small scale quibbles don't bother me to much. I don't think the SLS set will get past review as there have been 2 minifigue "scale" SLS sets in the last few years.

Back