LDRS 42 roll call

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NTP2

Reaction score
If you plan on attending LDRS then just say so and the days you’ll be there. (If this is already a thread l apologize)

I’ll be there Saturday.

My wife and I will be there from opening to close. First ever trip for a rocket launch for us. Coming from southern NJ. Will have a UHaul dragged behind our Tesla Model Y. We've been looking forward to this since it was announced.

Regarding the banquet, is there a kids price? I’d like to bring my 12yo for the festivities but unless it’s pizza he doesn’t eat $45 worth of anything lol

Maybe Thursday afternoon depending on traffic (I'm setting out from the Eastern Shore early that morning)

I will be there on Friday, most likely an hour or two late.

I will be there on Saturday, but leave an hour or two early.

Maybe Sunday morning, depending on how soon I decide I want to be home. (I'm planning to be back home Sunday night.)

The family and I will be traveling from Massachusetts on Monday. Our plan is to be in the area a few days early for some sight seeing and wine tasting.
We will be at LDRS for it's entirety, providing my wife doesn't get too bored. I will be flying mostly low and mid-power, but I will be bringing several of my HPR rockets including my Dragon Rocketry Black Hole Space Probe.
My twin boys turn 18 on Friday the 7th and are hoping to get their L1 certs. Greg has a Areotech Mirage and Dave will have his Madcow Big Fizz, if he gets it built in time.
This will be our second visit to Potter, our first was LDRS 34 in 2015.

Coming up from Philadelphia on Friday and plan to attend Saturday and Sunday. Planning to fly my Wraith on an K375NW to 10,000'.

Ill be there for the duration. In the BFR area with my 6x12 trailer full of mine and my buddy Gary’s rockets. Fingers crossed for good weather! Stop by and say hi! I may even have some of my “Caution, I built this $h&t myself” stickers” for the taking.

Last edited:
If all goes well I'll be there Thurs-Saturday, though I'm not yet sure whether I'll be at the banquet. The car will contain stuff to sell or give away. A lot of it will be "You decide the price." I'll try to make a list before I leave.

I'll be traveling on Wednesday and attending Th through Sat. I will be giving my cluster rocketry presentation at TRITECH ... Thursday 7PM. Lots of tips for "getting 'em all to light" as well as clustering safety considerations.

Curtis

My wife and I will be there from opening to close. First ever trip for a rocket launch for us. Coming from southern NJ. Will have a UHaul dragged behind our Tesla Model Y. We've been looking forward to this since it was announced.
How southern and what route. I'll wave when I pass you charging.

I'll be at the RSO table for a few shifts.
I'll also be under a big tent (with Canadian & VT flag over it)
(and Look for a big Blue Bird Zero)

And I'll be at Country Charm as well. Pop up trailer, camp fire, good scotch & a few IPAs, and a stogie or two.. many stories and bad jokes if you ask! :D

I'm making plans to attend. My TRATECH talk is on Thursday evening. I was hoping to launch something BFR+, but the 3-day drive from Southern New Mexico is too much for me these days. And it's highly unlikely anyone from the Southwest will be passing through.

Upstate NY is my old stomping grounds before I moved 20+ years ago. My sisters and brother live about 1.5 hours away, north of Syracuse.

I should also mention: look for a red hat with a fish hook,

And no, no thick French Canadian accent..

Somebody said that to me once.. "Hey for someone from Montreal / Quebec, your English is pretty good!"
"it better be, I went to English school, and grew up in a time when English wasn't taboo in Quebec. And my parents came from England.."

I should also mention: look for a red hat with a fish hook,

And no, no thick French Canadian accent..

Somebody said that to me once.. "Hey for someone from Montreal / Quebec, your English is pretty good!"
"it better be, I went to English school, and grew up in a time when English wasn't taboo in Quebec. And my parents came from England.."
You should do a false one as a joke sometime, I do that when people expect me to speak like a hillbilly!

How southern and what route. I'll wave when I pass you charging.
It will literally add next to no time to our trip. We can’t go more than 3 hours without stopping for a bathroom break anyway. I’ll buy you a beer with the gas money I save. 😀

1000001517.jpg
I'll be at the RSO table for a few shifts.
I'll also be under a big tent (with Canadian & VT flag over it)
(and Look for a big Blue Bird Zero)

And I'll be at Country Charm as well. Pop up trailer, camp fire, good scotch & a few IPAs, and a stogie or two.. many stories and bad jokes if you ask! :D

Keep a eye out for me. I'm coming from VT as well. Though I like the back roads, so 28 to 8 to 365 to 5 to 14 lol. 6 hours instead of 5 on the highways.

I'll be there Thursday Mid-AM (starting from Newark it's about a 5hr drive, figure 1 gas break and two bathroom/Coffee breaks), and if I leave at 5am, should be there 10:30/11am approx. -- hope to stay for the entire event, planning to leave Sunday at noon, which will get me home by 6 or 6:30 depending upon traffic.

Back