Lake Winnipesaukee Rocket Launch !!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CPUTommy

Thrust cures All
Reaction score
You can p.m. me questions and I can pass it along, There is a current waiver of 17,500 feet. The lake is only getting thicker. The Facebook site is very clean and respectable with some good rocketeers. I myself will do what ever I can to help make this club succeed as the "land" can't be taken away from us. If your going feel free to let me know !

Welcome 🙏 🙏

Tom

Hello everyone, talk to Anthony Milano last night and the ice ranges from 8 to 18 inches in the bays on the lake. We fly off of the broads which is always the last to free, but give us the best spot to fly. As of right now we are looking at having our first launch next weekend the 20th/21st.

When attending our launches even if you are only going to watch, I need you to pm me the names of everyone in your party coming, and a phone number that you can be reached at, for tracking reason. Also we need to remember to keep social distancing as best as we can, and always have a face mask on, unless you are in your own bob house, with your own party.

Just a reminder if you are looking to pay for a full season of flying it is $20 and to please pay via PayPal to [email protected]. or bring cash the launch, and pay me. And to fly just for the day the launch fee is $5. We are also trying to buy a new 1515 launch pad... currently we have raise $232.00 which is great, but still need another $268. The pad we are looking at can be found at the link below.... any and all donations are very helpful and appreciated.

https://www.frankumperformance.com/product-page/tri-3
Curtis Heisey: will be posting up a list of recommended gear for first timers.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/262486714668833/permalink/746881202896046/?sfnsn=mo

Back