just an observation....

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AfterBurners

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
its interesting how we all started at some level in this hobby most of us like myself many many years ago started in LPR and how all I remember having was an xacto knife a can of paint (red or orange) and some school glue to build the rocket. Balsa filler, primer, alignment jigs, CA ....really?

Now looking at some of these awesome builds and you guys know who you are... it's more like drill presses, lathes, power tools, clamps, half dozen or more adhesives, old made jigs...

Pretty amazing how we grow into a hobby. It's all about the challenge, but beside that I feel it's the passion that drives us all.

Just wanted to say that this forum has some of the most knowledgeable person in this hobby.:)

I tell people that I've built and launched rockets since I was a kid. But now that I'm older, the rockets are bigger and more expensive.

Difference between men and boys is the cost (and complexity) of the toys....

Probably goes for the girls/ladies of the forum as well, but that is the way it has been said for years.....

Back