JonRocket.com Status

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jadebox

Roger Smith
TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
The past two years have been challenging for us at JonRocket.com. In addition to the affects of COVID and COVID restrictions, my mother-in-law moved in with us and was under Hospice care until she died recently. Also, my wife, Bracha, who does most of the work running JonRocket.com, had several medical issues and was in and out of the hospital a few times.

As we weathered these storms, we cancelled most of our advertising and closed our eBay store to reduce the number of orders we had to process.

Bracha is feeling better now, and our home life is returning to normal. So we have reopened our eBay store and will slowly start advertising our standalone online store again.

We have also submitted an application to be a vendor at NSL 2022. That will be our first trip away from home in a long time!

Thanks to all our wonderful customers who have stood by us through this turbulent period. And watch for some exciting new things coming up.

Glad to hear things are looking up! Even with all that when I bought from you the last few years service was quick and excellent.

The past two years have been challenging for us at JonRocket.com. In addition to the affects of COVID and COVID restrictions, my mother-in-law moved in with us and was under Hospice care until she died recently. Also, my wife, Bracha, who does most of the work running JonRocket.com, had several medical issues and was in and out of the hospital a few times.

As we weathered these storms, we cancelled most of our advertising and closed our eBay store to reduce the number of orders we had to process.

Bracha is feeling better now, and our home life is returning to normal. So we have reopened our eBay store and will slowly start advertising our standalone online store again.

We have also submitted an application to be a vendor at NSL 2022. That will be our first trip away from home in a long time!

Thanks to all our wonderful customers who have stood by us through this turbulent period. And watch for some exciting new things coming up.

Roger,

Sorry to hear about the issues. Maybe you had mentioned them previously, but I did not see it and feel bad that I didn't know to keep you in my prayers.

I'm glad to hear things are normalizing a bit and hope to meet you in person at NSL!

Sandy.

Back