Iron Bowl

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dixontj93060

Reaction score
Yes, 4 hrs late but had to cook... Go Tigers! 2 #1's in 3 weeks!!!! H' yes!

From the Ether...

I do not generally watch college football but this looks like it is shaping up to be quite a season. Wisconsin has to get in! I thought that was the entire premise of the playoff system, if a prominent team is undefeated they deserve a shot.

I was having an excellent burger and beer and Mich Ohio was on; boy was that a bad interception that fell into Ohio hands towards the end of the game. I mean, unless the Michigan quarterback was trying to throw it to one of the two deep safeties were he had no friendly receivers for miles.

The Hawkeyes already exposed Ohio State. Wisconsin should have no problem with them. On Wisconsin!

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

The Hawkeyes already exposed Ohio State. Wisconsin should have no problem with them. On Wisconsin!

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

All right, the smack is going both ways! Bring it on, BDB! :horse:

Yeah, the Buckeyes got smoked by Iowa, but they also have a couple quality wins over PSU and MSU. What is Wisconsin's signature victory this year - mediocre Michigan?

I usually find college football irrelevant, but it'll be real entertaining seeing the storm clouds over the AL fans' heads at work Monday.

Back