Interesting launch

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it is absolutely doing what it was designed to do. Looks similar in how it operates to the Indian BrahMos missile.

I fully understand that I'm in the minority here, but I generally couldn't care less about military rockets (missiles). It's definitely not my thing. (I bet this really surprises some of you, huh?).

But I gotta admit......that there is pretty dang cool.
Very impressive.

s6

I fully understand that I'm in the minority here, but I generally couldn't care less about military rockets (missiles). It's definitely not my thing. (I bet this really surprises some of you, huh?).

But I gotta admit......that there is pretty dang cool.
Very impressive.

s6

My primary interest in rockets was cultivated by reading science fiction stories about sleek silver rocketships carrying idealized spacemen around the universe where they saved the world from space pirates and ended up with the girl next door. As such, missiles haven’t appealed as much to me either. Whenever I see a large V2 I visualize a Silver Comet.
But I agree, that jinking around as if hovering was really interesting.

My younger brother showed me a video similar to that BrahMos some time back. Very cool. Never did google it to watch again. Both are wild. Thanks for sharing.

Back