I'm going to Austria

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reed Goodwin

Reaction score
Okay, so I will probably not be on the forums starting this Saturday from about 7:30am EST to sometime on Tuesday, the 29th. I will be in Austria, specifically Vienna and Salzburg along with a group of singers from my High School chorus. We will be participating in the International Sing Festival. We had our at-home concert last night and will be getting on a bus tomorrow morning to go to the airport. I hope to have an awesome time and will take plenty of pictures while I'm there.
Cheers,
Reed

Congratulations! What a great opportunity. I hope you enjoy it.

Congratulations! What a great opportunity. I hope you enjoy it.

Well, I'm all packed and getting ready to go. This will be my first time going out of country without a parent. Cool stuff. See You guys in a while.
Reed

Have a nice time there.... There are also some rocketeers in Austria ;)

Hello all from out here in Vienna! Great time so far, lots of pics, assuming I can get the stuff off the memory card that was in the camera that fell on the floor. I can't read many threads now since I'm at an internet cafe and have limited time.
Cheers,
Reed

Very cool trip!!!! I hope you are able to post some pictures. I honestly don't know much about Austria, and it would be nice to see where you went.

Alright, I am back and in one piece. Pictures might be a while since I have some 400 to sort through and since I have some homework to do today. All in all it was an awesome trip.
Reed

Back