I made my way back socal

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WrRider

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Kevin. Iv recently got back into rockets thanks to my dad buying me and my son estes rockets. He got me a hi flier and my son a plastic fin kit. Now between my son, twin girls and my self we Now have 11 kits built or almost finishes and working on dule deployment! 1000002783.jpg

Attachments

• 20240211_121449.jpg
    20240211_121449.jpg
    802.3 KB · Views: 0
Hello, my name is Kevin. Iv recently got back into rockets thanks to my dad buying me and my son estes rockets. He got me a hi flier and my son a plastic fin kit. Now between my son, twin girls and my self we Now have 11 kits built or almost finishes and working on dule deployment! View attachment 636447
Hello Kevin!

It sounds like you guys have been flying for some time. Have you made the rounds yet at the SoCal clubs? I fly with DART pretty regularly and the two closest high-power Tripoli prefectures occasionally.

Hello Kevin!

It sounds like you guys have been flying for some time. Have you made the rounds yet at the SoCal clubs? I fly with DART pretty regularly and the two closest high-power Tripoli prefectures occasionally.
I have not yet. I am planning to soon though there was a big launch coming up in April out at Lucerne Valley I was hoping to get to but I have to do some safety training with work that weekend, might be able to make it on Sunday. I have a katana Junior on building right now but I cannot find any black powder so I'd like to meet up with some people get some advice on that.

Back