I had a great day

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hornet driver

Reaction score
And didn't do a darn thing !! Got up this morning and went to work for three hours. At nine A.M. I was off with the weekend ahead of me. What to do???? Not a damn thing today !! I got home and took a nice ,much needed, nap for two hours with the lab and wolf. When I got up I noodled out a couple problems with the Pterosuar project. That was enough !!! I could wash and clean the car--not gonna happen, I'll do that Saturday. I could pack up the HO stuff I gave away, again Saturday sounds good to me, Even fishing is an effort today. I'll get up at the crack of dawn and do that in the morning. I went to the computer and hit Spotify. Hit my East Coast Beach music playlist, cranked the volume and enjoyed a lot of doing nothing the rest of the day. Ahhh, I miss those days. Brought back some sweet memories. Tomorrow is another day but today is mine, mine I say !!! I stole it and you can't take it from me !! I even threw in some Ricky Nelson, yea that's me, liven on the edge !!

"Today I did nothing, and it was everything I thought it would be."

- Office Space

Found out two things today... my problems with my new eyeglasses are not in my head (well, my eyes are, but...) I've got an updated prescription that should make it a lot easier to wear them for anything longer than 15 minutes without getting a headache.

Back