How Clean Is Your House?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jadebox

Roger Smith
TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
Flipping around the channels just now, I stumbled upon an episode of "How Clean is Your House?" on BBC America. The show centers around Dan Westley, a rocketry hobbyist whose home is, well, not-so-clean.

The show began with a launch of an Estes Big Daddy and many rocket kits, rocket parts, and assembled rockets are scattered about his home.

It's Season 5, Episode 7 of the show. It'll be shown on BBC America again on Tuesday at noon and several more times - see the schedule at:

https://www.bbcamerica.com/tvschedule.jsp

-- Roger

*** Spoiler Alert ***

What happened to the rockets?!! After cleaning up Dan's home, there were no rockets in sight. How can a house be a home without at least one rocket in the kitchen?

-- Roger

Dan is a member of this forum. That show was done over a year ago.

Flipping around the channels just now, I stumbled upon an episode of "How Clean is Your House?" on BBC America. The show centers around Dan Westley, a rocketry hobbyist whose home is, well, not-so-clean.

The show began with a launch of an Estes Big Daddy and many rocket kits, rocket parts, and assembled rockets are scattered about his home.

It's Season 5, Episode 7 of the show. It'll be shown on BBC America again on Tuesday at noon and several more times - see the schedule at:

https://www.bbcamerica.com/tvschedule.jsp

-- Roger

How clean is my house!??!?!?!!!!!??? :surprised:

:lol: :rotflol: :rotflol:

I fight the daily battle of clutter and junk mail. I am at war with my tendency to pile things up together in categories with the intent to "take care of that later". I live a cluttered life... must be a sign of my cluttered mind.

Dan is a member of this forum. That show was done over a year ago.

I searched for "BBC," but the forum apparently thinks you don't need to be able to find three-letter phrases. And, the show wasn't made by the BBC, so I wouldn't have found Dan's post anyway. :)

-- Roger

OH MAN! That's one of my favorite shows!
I'l e watching for this one!
Thanks for the Heads-Up!

AX'E

What happened to the rockets?!! After cleaning up Dan's home, there were no rockets in sight. How can a house be a home without at least one rocket in the kitchen?

-- Roger

So, since Im currently storing my 7 foot gliding XB-70 *in the kitchen* does this mean that I live in a mobile *HOME*?? :lol::surprised::eek:

Dan ... are you still here? My wife wants to know what your house looks like now. :)

-- Roger

So, since Im currently storing my 7 foot gliding XB-70 *in the kitchen* does this mean that I live in a mobile *HOME*?? :lol::surprised::eek:

I consider our home clean, but, for a while, we stored our "Big Daddy Akavish" in our guest bathroom. Although, I've now cleared space in the garage for the Akavish, most every room in our home contains at least one rocket, rocket part, rocket motor, or rocketry magazine.

-- Roger

Back