• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of multi-channel sound.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive The Rocketry Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Hobby Lobby 40% off coupon question

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. I've gotten three packages of D12-3 so far.

Originally posted by Rob Fisher
-Can these be used for motors?

yes, "any one item."

I use them for D and E motors, paint, alumilite kits, or any higher ticket item that is rarely on sale.

Thanks, guys-D & E motors it is! Wallyworld has the best price on 18mm motors.

Rob,

Our Hobby Lobby has 18mm and 13mm motor packs for $4.97 which seems to be about the Walmart price. In that case, I'll buy them at Hobby Lobby to help them who helps us to 1/2 price kits.

Thanks,

Greg

I'm pretty sure that they're more at our Hobby Lobby than Wal-Mart.-You're lucky then.
-Plus the Wal-Mart versions come with 4 solar igniters & wadding!

Our Hobby Lobby used to charge quite a bit more for 18mm engines. About the same time that they started offering the 40% coupon (to compete with Michael's), they also lowered the price of the 18mm engines to $4.97, the same as Walmart. I would rarely buy engines at HL before; now it's my first choice.

Now if only they would start stocking Aerotech again....

Rob, Rob, Rob, . . . I thought I taught you better than that.

Where do you think all of the D's & E's in the area have gone?
With the coupon 18mms go for $3.20 a pack at HL. D's go for $6.20, and E's for $10.58.

HL Ballwin and Kirkwood still have D's. Everyone is out of E's.

Oh, Duh!-I didn't think about using the coupon on C motors!:
-Now I'm with Ya, LaneKG! Hobby Lobby has the best prices on ALL sizes of Estes black powder motors!!!
All I need to do now is pick up my "man of a thousand faces" disguise kit. I was think'in about going the Village people route: go in first as a cop, then the construction worker, next the Indian...............:D

I used mine to puchase a nice dremel with some accessories. 40% off made it a pretty good deal. Then I went back and bought the 145 accessory kit with my next 40% off. very good deal....

Originally posted by akpilot
Rob, Rob, Rob, . . . I thought I taught you better than that.

Where do you think all of the D's & E's in the area have gone?
With the coupon 18mms go for $3.20 a pack at HL. D's go for $6.20, and E's for $10.58.

HL Ballwin and Kirkwood still have D's. Everyone is out of E's.

Hehe...I got the Kirkwood Hobby Lobby's last pack of E's with the coupon while on Thanksgiving vacation in St. Louis. ;)

Got the last three packs in Ballwin . . .

. . . I think Rob wiped out the E's in St. Peters weeks ago. I take credit for the D's in both St. Peters and Kirkwood. The D's in Ballwin are still up for grabs.

Originally posted by uncrichie
Where does one get these 40% off coupons?

There is one attached.

Note: if you miss this sale (it ends Saturday, the stores are not open on Sunday) you can wait a week and the coupon will probably repeat. HobLob has been running this coupon every two or three weeks for a while now.

Edit--------------Oops! Check out:
https://www.rocketryforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=22665
They are doing the same thing next week, so check the website on Monday, run the printer empty, and knock yourself out!

And WELCOME to TRF!

Back