Hi everyone

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if their still on the the internet, but they where of my hypertek level 2 cert. My cert. was when I was in Memphis TN, I now live in Cookeville TN which has no launch site.

If you look under Star Rocketry and under their photo page, scroll down to the set of pics of 4 pics in a row, their of my rocket and the last pic is of me reading the altimeter, It was a few months out from heart surgery and sense then I lost 70 lbs.

Yes I do, the Hypertek equipment was a Christmas gift along with nitrous oxide tank and 4 engines from a 300, 440, 835 and 1685 engines, I also have a launch pad, launch rods, launch rails, Black skies electronic launch system, Aeroteck engine casings, and last DR Rocket engine casing 29,38 and 54mm engine casings

Gary

howdy. few places to safely launch around my home too, but that doesn't stop me from building 'em. if you haven't already, check out the micromaxx stuff, tiny rocs that require much smaller landing area. cool stuff :)

Welcome! I have a small launch area myself, at least for "close to the house" stuff. Tree'd a lovely V2 last night, thankfully retrieved without damage. Hopefully you can find some nice places to fly all that wonderful hardware!

Back