(Help)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
我想你是错误的
中国
航天器VS USA
中国的很安全
没有事故发生
没有造成人员伤亡
但是美国【USA】【NASA的航天器】
丢掉了很多航天员的生命:bangbang::bangbang::bangbang:

其实,美国航天局已经失去了更多的人,是因为我们已经出动了很多比中国更载人飞行。

我不想得罪你,我只是说。

Good Grief!
Take a couple days off and what happens.... Give it a rest Mark!
and MOD's Please get this Crud off the MMX forum.
most of this is dreadful drivel!
OK, look - we have a new member whose posts were attracting some unwarranted and rather ugly comments. I intervened to try to stop it, so that we could get back to talking about rockets, and in turn I received some critical reaction as thanks for my effort. In my response I mentioned why I thought that the original comments were inappropriate. I would have preferred for none of this to have taken place on the MMX forum, but what do you propose should have been done about the original string of comments? Just let them ride? Unfortunately, silence is often interpreted as approval. Yeah, I got involved and stuck my neck out, which didn't help my popularity, but I think it was worth it.

MarkII

Seems like a beginner kind of question to me upon reflection :)
Cheers
fred

The moderators are indeed keeping an eye on this thread. So far, due to language differences, it is difficult to determine the intent of our new friend across the sea. He seems to be genuinely interested and enthusiastic about rocketry although he lacks much of what we would ordinarily consider to be basic knowledge simply because they seem to do things differently there.

Sadly, my reflections on our new friend have been complicated my some of our regular forum members behaving poorly.

Can we all give one another a little grace here?

Back