Hello!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Epoo1973

Reaction score
Hey, Im jeff from Michigan. Been building rockets on and off for about 30 years.
Wish there was active club local to me but there isn’t, so my girlfriend and I launch at a local park.
I like to get into high powered eventually and finally built my first mid power kit of the Christmas break.
hope to meet some cool people here that share this hobby.38CAE86D-8173-4E4A-B431-72ECBDA34C4F.jpeg

Welcome Jeff, nice building skills. That almost looked like a McDonald Douglas Delta rocket.
I really wish they had a kit of that rocket, I think drf or something like that produced one, apogee sold it for a while, but I missed the train and can’t find one. Thanks for your compliment!,,

Pinckney isn't horribly far away from us...Michiana Rocketry flies in Three Oaks which is about a 2-3 hour drive and we have a launch this coming Saturday and we fly once a month until April so come on out to check us out.

Jeff from Michigan: The Tripoli web site shows 4 prefectures in the state of Michigan. Michigan Team-1 flies at Alkay Airport near Clio (northwest of Flint) on the third Saturday of the month, March through November. See www.team1.org.
Bob Schultz

Hey, Im jeff from Michigan. Been building rockets on and off for about 30 years.
Wish there was active club local to me but there isn’t, so my girlfriend and I launch at a local park.
I like to get into high powered eventually and finally built my first mid power kit of the Christmas break.
hope to meet some cool people here that share this hobby.View attachment 498194
welcome aboard
great looking rocket

Nice. Nike Apache in the middle? Have not seen that color scheme. I did a half-scale of one of those.
Honest john( hiding to the left , Nike x, Nike Apache , and Nike smoke) love the smoke, she flys awesome!!!! Apache, x, and honest John have not been flown yet

Back