Hello There

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Joe,

You answered my question before I asked it. I was wondering when I could get some more delays. I've got a bunch of 29mm H reloads that I need short delays for. I love H's in my Tethys. Low and slow is the way to go.:D

Hey Joe,
Are the E15s due to come back this year? I just picked up a Saturn V and need to decide what motor to configure it for...thanks! 'Course, I suppose an F21 will just have to do.
:cool:
I found a tiny little hobby shop near my in-law's home in NW Ohio last weekend. It was one of those overlooked places that was AP HEAVEN! Two - count 'em - two racks full of AT motors. Picked up an E15 and F50. Would've left with more but that was all the fun money I had at the time.

Hey Joe - Never knew you were from the Cin. area! I live in Dayton, and am in the same club as Carl (CTulanko). Next time you're coming in, let us know and you'll have to time it with one of our launches, and Carl can show you how he helps pay your rent... :D Seriously - it would be way too awesome to meet you in person at one of our launches!

Loopy

We are slowly working the RDK's at this time. We will continue to ship them as we ship other products to the dealers. In a few months time, we should have them pretty well scattered and available for those who desire the short and long versions of EZ Access. Also going to target the 54mm varieties as well.

The E15's will come back to production but I don't see this happening for some time yet. This motor uses a pre molded case and our vendor is too busy working the other materials at this time. I would venture a guess and say that it will be outside of 90 days. :kill:

Chilly - sounds like you had found your own private stash of motors until you posted. Just teasing you a little bit here but I am glad to know that you have seen those types of motors on the shelf. Those FBJ single use motors are hard to find right now. Production on those should be targeted before year's end.

Our recovery efforts continue to move forward. We had hoped to address all of the missing products in a 1 year plan but as you are all aware, some of them are working into the 2 year plan.

We are attempting to cover all of the product lines in one form or another so that our hardware out there doesn't collect anymore dust! :)

Loopy - Not sure when I will be back in the Cincy area. I know I am planning on sitting on a Carribean beach some where next spring with my toes in the sand and an umbrella drink in my hand. I am so ready for a vacation. That is if the guys in the little white coats don't get me first! :D It may be possible that late in the year, say around Thanksgiving, visiting my family in Cincy may be a possibility.

Happy Flying!

Re E15-P,

Originally posted by Joe Burger
Question 2: This is another of what we consider "non standard" production run. We have not received any requests for these since the accident. We will be honoring these desires in the future as well. [/B]

Joe, just approve removing the ejection charge. Lots of people do it anyway and manufacturer approval would make it within the safety code.

Tom

I'm not sure if this would fall under "customer service" so, I'll ask it here Joe.
Hobby Lobby. It would appear from my own experience here in WI as well as posts from other ares of the U.S. that they're discontinuing the Aerotech line of rockets and motors. Mostly because of the lack of reorder capability. Is there anything being done to keep the HL chain as a vendor for Aerotech?
tia..

Approximately 4-6 months prior to our tragedy, we had shipped Hobby Lobby their first large order that they had placed with us. With so many stores in their chain, the demand was immense and a welcomed sight.

After the devastating event, the continued demand from them as well as all of our other customers was so high that we obviously could not meet it. During our recovery efforts, with a large part being assisted by Ellis Mountain in Texas, we attempted to meet those demands with limited success.

Hobby Lobby as a corporation, decided to drop our product lines due to the inability of us to fullfil their orders. This was not an AeroTech decision and we are hoping that we can renew that relationship in the future.

Latest posts

Back