Hello from sandy eggo

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that sucks . It's littlehot where images. Its known as the oven . But when u pass sdsu that's where the daygo weather starts . It sprinkled a couple nights before. But that's it. It's definitely motorcycle weather year-round.

Oh that's cool. Pahrump is the fireworks town ? Love that place . Never been to the others . But was talking to a lady that worked China lake . But that's about it . And I pretty much been to every base in San Diego. Do you have any pics of a project or past project s. Would like to get an idea .
I'm out of town and on a new computer I'll post some pics when I figure out how to get my pictures on this computer or I get home.

1904, welcome to the mass hypnosis party! I'm in La Mesa, close to State College. DART at Fiesta Island snd SDTRA at Holtville. I can totally help you at any level you need, even pyrotechnics hard core. Whutever you do, don't buy Anything, as I may have it for cheeper. I'm supporting STEM teacher in Florida and trying to raise funds for him.You may be close enuff for motors, too! I'd like to trade you anything you need for those blue cases, as I collect those. Can even trade same for same ( diff colour) and add a sweetener on top of that. -dave-

Last edited:
I fly the escapee's from Groom Lake. Pahrump is central to 5 different bases. Nellis is where the Fighter Weapons School is and is 50 miles away, Fallon is a Navy base and is home to the Top Gun School and is about 300 miles North. Edwards AF is where a lot of secret aircraft start their life and is 60 miles away. China Lake is a Navy testing base. It's about 60 milers away. They drop bombs that rattle my garage door. And Area 51 is about 40 miles away. Pahrump is surrounded by military installations. I've seen some interesting things flying over.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Wow that's awesome . I bet u see alot of cool stuff and meet alot of cool people . What is the biggest rocket u have launched ?

I'm using the bsi 15min. It looks strong . Working on the fins now . One at time . Then I still have fins in the nose cone to install .I added that adapter. Still don't know what kind of parachute to use . Any thoughts.

Attachments

• 20220717_232439.jpg
    20220717_232439.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220717_232415.jpg
    20220717_232415.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 0
I'm using the bsi 15min. It looks strong . Working on the fins now . One at time . Then I still have fins in the nose cone to install .I added that adapter. Still don't know what kind of parachute to use . Any thoughts.
you may want to put some thin CA (superglue) at the end of the motor tube and then sand those rough edges or they will rip the paper off a motor when you try to insert it. Probably would have been better to do that before attaching the aeropack

Back