• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Heavy Weight Fiberglass Cloth

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harsas

Reaction score
Ok, I have a large roll of fiberglass for sale by the yard. It is a very heavy cloth and according to the consignee it is 22 ounce cloth. I cannot verify that, but he was involved in rocketry for many years and did a lot of glass work, and like I said, it is heavy cloth.

The roll is 5 feet (60") long and I was thinking of $5.00 per lineal yard plus shipping. My intention is to cut it from the roll and fold it into a box for shipping. If there is an issue with this be sure to mention it up front. I have no idea how many yards are on the roll, but there is a lot.

If you are interested, please send me your zip code for a shipping estimate, but it will only be an estimate as exact weight will be impossible until it is cut. I will ship outside the US.

22 oz.jpg

You, sir, are being very hard on my checkbook!! I would like some of this, I think, but will have to defer for now :sad:

Adrian

Harold:

Are you going to be at the TTRA launch later in February? I will take 3-4 yards off your hands.

Left you a PM also.

Terry

You, sir, are being very hard on my checkbook!! I would like some of this, I think, but will have to defer for now :sad:

Adrian

Come on, all you have to do is take the bus to work and skip lunch...
:eek:

Back