Hangar 11, Inc.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rod or Rail

• Rod

• Rail

• Rod

• Rail

Results are only viewable after voting.

bobbyb

Reaction score
Hangar 11, Inc.
29 Capital Drive
Washingtonville, NY 10992
USA

Phone: 845-304-1303
Fax: 845-496-3829
Email: [email protected]
Web: www.hangar11.com

The Model, Mid-Power and HPR Rocket Store run by a flier for fliers. Featuring Animal Motor Works, Aerotech, Ellis Mountain Motor Works, Cesaroni, Dr Rocket, H11 PROLINE Kits, PML, Public Enemy, LOC Precision, FLISKITS, Top Flight Recovery, Estes, PICO, LOKI Research, Missile Works, Aeropack, Polecat and More. Order ONLINE with our SECURE online MISSION CONTROL CENTER . All major Credit Cards accepted, Paypal, Western Union , Personal checks & Cash. We SHIP anywhere, If FEDEX, UPS or the USPS go there WE DO TOO. HAZMAT shipping via fedex ground is available to qualified fliers. Free delivery to METRA, NEPRA, CATO, CTRA, MDRA Launches.

Hangar 11, Inc WILL be at NERRF Will You? June 17,18,19 2005

Hangar 11, Inc WILL be at NYPOWER 11 Will you? July 1,2,3,4 2005

Hangar 11, Inc WILL be at the CTRA invitational Will You ? Sept. 10,11 2005

Pre-orders are being accepted for NERRF, NYPOWER, and the Invitational.

H11logoflag.jpg

Sure! What kind of specials do you have in mind??? :confused: Curious minds want to know... :cool: And welcome to the forum!

Id Like to see paypal an option too. Welcome to the the Forum and enjoy

As for what kind of specials, customers choice.. motors, kits, motor / kit specials combo specials for L1, 2 or 3.

??% off discount good for XX days

make a suggestion....

I like motor / hardware deals... they tend to be the items most fliers get stuck on buying.

How many are interested in a deal on LOKI HW and reloads...????

Originally posted by bobbyb
Hangar 11, Inc.

Hangar 11, Inc WILL be at NERRF Will You? June 17,18,19 2005

Hangar 11, Inc WILL be at NYPOWER 11 Will you? July 1,2,3,4 2005

Pre-orders are being accepted for NERRF, NYPOWER, and the Invitational.

We'll be at NERRF, I want to pre order a parking spot. :)

We *may* be at NYPOWER, it's 50-50 right now, up from 20-80.

You selling Loki 54 EX motors?

Chuck

Chuck

YES I sell LOKI stuff, let me know what you need and I'll get it from Jeff. its not really geared for retail just yet but not to worry, I'll pick it up for you.

Mmm YES your parking space has been reserved, it will be exactly 3 ft to the East of the person who parks before you.
Thanks for pre registering. [ GRIN ]

Steven, no not yet on the L1080... and I got another shipment of DR 54 in and out they went.. I have more on the way... also going to try Rouse tech.... stay tuned... If there is something you absolutely have to have you know the deal.. ORDER it and it will be there...

Bobby B

I saw that Chuck! 50/50 is alot better then the last time I heard you talk about being at NYPower. We'll keep your seat by the TV reserved for you at the Days Inn lounge! ;)

-Rich

OK, Chuck let's work on getting that percentage a little higher. We need a Tasty Cakes fix along with some Arrogant Bastard ale.

Steve

At the risk of Shanghaiing Bobby's thread.......

Rich....I'm starting to see there's a chance. Since my wife leaves at 4:30 am and doesn't get home till midnight many times, I've had to pick up the slack all the while I've almost finished remodeling the kitchen and I'm close to finishing on the guest house. I guess she's softening up realizing I'm the donkey pullling the pushcart and she's dropped out an anchor. So I believe I'm on the positive side as far as making NYPOWER.

I'll just have to suck it up and spend a week on a beach wiht her in RI or ME in August <sigh>. Maybe I can leave her at the beach and go deep sea fishing. ;-) ....or take the brew bus for the variety ride tour. If not, and I get to both lauches I'll gladly sufffer on the beach, especially if my stuff isn't scattered out on the lawn when I return.

Steve......I'll gladly pick up some Tastykakes to junk up your kids, I don't have to deal with their sugar rush. But it was a cheap dinner for ya, wasn't it. :)

Bobby.....three grain 54, we have a special double secret mission for it, and a few of those AT G-104 reloads.....I might bring out the RV Pegasus for a flight or two.

Chuck

Now resume with Bobby's thread.

Originally posted by Bowhunter
Id Like to see paypal an option too. Welcome to the the Forum and enjoy

Bow, I've bought from Bobby several times, and always used PayPal. Just tell him what you want and ask him to send you an invoice. I've always gotten good service from Hangar 11.

Welcome to TRF, Bobby!

Chuck

G104's are in stock... 54mm I have a few to choose from .. Including the NEW AMW J230 SK for the 54/1050 HW. [ 3G ]

Originally posted by Chuck Rudy
At the risk of Shanghaiing Bobby's thread.......

Rich....I'm starting to see there's a chance. Since my wife leaves at 4:30 am and doesn't get home till midnight many times, I've had to pick up the slack all the while I've almost finished remodeling the kitchen and I'm close to finishing on the guest house. I guess she's softening up realizing I'm the donkey pullling the pushcart and she's dropped out an anchor. So I believe I'm on the positive side as far as making NYPOWER.

I'll just have to suck it up and spend a week on a beach wiht her in RI or ME in August <sigh>. Maybe I can leave her at the beach and go deep sea fishing. ;-) ....or take the brew bus for the variety ride tour. If not, and I get to both lauches I'll gladly sufffer on the beach, especially if my stuff isn't scattered out on the lawn when I return.

Steve......I'll gladly pick up some Tastykakes to junk up your kids, I don't have to deal with their sugar rush. But it was a cheap dinner for ya, wasn't it. :)

Bobby.....three grain 54, we have a special double secret mission for it, and a few of those AT G-104 reloads.....I might bring out the RV Pegasus for a flight or two.

Chuck

Now resume with Bobby's thread.

Originally posted by bobbyb
Including the NEW AMW J230 SK for the 54/1050 HW. [ 3G ]

EXCUSE ME??? What did you just say??? A J230 Skid??

Details please!!!!!!

Thanks

Flies in the AMW 54/1050 Hardware.

I have them IN stock... Also have the K555 SKIDMARK and the K1000 SKIDMARK.. and as long as we are skidding along we have the M2200 SKIDMARK too.

AMW has KSIDMARK loads for

54/1050 J230
54/1750 K555
54/2550 K1000
75/7600 M2200

Bobby B

Back