H motor in-store

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyDaDog

Reaction score
I know this may be a long shot and y’all may have a solution so here goes. I’m looking for a Aerotech H100 for my L1 cert flight the end of September. The challenge is IF possible I’d rather not pay $70/$80 for hazmat fees. With that, I will be in Buffalo the end of the month driving back to Tulsa. I’m looking for a hobby shop that may have a motor I can buy on the road.
Buffalo to Cleveland on I-90
Cleveland to Columbus on I-71
Columbus to St Louis on I-70
St Louis to Tulsa on I-44

Again, any shops or solutions would be great, though I’m figuring I’ll be biting the bullet after Labor Day.

Thanks for info,
Rich

Most hobby shops have nothing more than G motors at the biggest, at least that is my experience.

goes. I’m looking for a Aerotech H100 for my L1 cert flight the end of September. The challenge is IF possible I’d rather not pay $70/$80 for hazmat fees.

Will there be no vendor at the launch?

Consider that you can get H reloads that are hazmat-free. Maybe the savings on shipping would cover enough of that to be worth a hardware investment.

Again, any shops or solutions would be great, though I’m figuring I’ll be biting the bullet after Labor Day.

I have a few H & I 29mm &38mm DMS motors. For sure Aerotech H135-14A White Lightning 29 mm - DMS. Just SE of Cleveland along your route.​

I am not a hobby shop, but PM me if you can't find anything else, and we can work out a deal for something. [Hazmat shipping sucks, unless your buying a bunch, even then I would rather put it toward another motor, than a sheet of red and white paper.]

Back