• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Garage Sale-Casings, Fins, Chutes, Coupler

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dipstick

Reaction score
This is fun! I'm almost done clearing out all my extras, just about ready to start buying again :)
Again, all prices are shipped, funds in paypal friends/family.

1. Pro54 5grain case, used, small divot on the front, approved to continue using by Dr. J in an earlier time, and works fine. $85 shipped. Not posting a retaining ring, but talk to me if you'd want one with. EDIT: Let's go down to $80, lowest price! Not a bad deal for a 5 grain case, I'm trying to sell to upgrade to a 6 grain case...won't go lower because then I may as well keep it.
Pro 54 5g (2).jpg Pro54 5g divot (2).jpg
2. Pro38 2grain case, used, in beautiful shape. $27 shipped ---SOLD
Pro38 2grain case (2).jpg
3. Fiber Centering Rings, for estes style body tube BT60 to BT50 (24mm). 26 Centering Rings per pack, 3 packs available, $8 shipped per pack. $20 if you take all of them. EDIT: $15 takes them all, if you only want a handful let me know, I can envelope ship them for a couple bucks. Need a BT60 coupler with it, we can do those cheap too!
CR (2).jpg
4. Fin set 1, see ruler beside fins for dimensions, square edge, 1/8" ply, set from a LOC Forte, 4 fins. $12 shipped. ---SOLD
Fin set 1 (2).jpg
5. Fin set 2, Iris looking fins, 3 fins, airfoiled edges, 3/16" ply, a little heavier so $20 shipped unless you combine with other stuff, then we can deal
Fin set 2 (2).jpg
EDIT: Lets get rid of these fins! Both sets for $20 shipped?
6. Fin set 3, 3 fins, square edge, 1/8" ply, $12 shipped.
fin set 3 (2).jpg
7. BT-60 fiber couplers, bag of 14. $15 shipped. Willing to split into other orders if desired.
couplers (2).jpg

8. 4' black round w/ swivel ($30 new, asking $22 shipped)

9. 30" black round ($16 new, asking $12 shipped)

10. 24" black hexagon ($11 new, asking $10 shipped
I'll take $40 shipped for all 3. All chutes ---SOLD

Attachments

• chutes.jpg
    chutes.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:
Nothing sold yet...payment pending on the Forte fins I think, waiting on a response yet. Is everyone on their way to Airfest or is the bottom of my garage sale not that appealing? :)

Updated list above. If you are remotely interested in the fins or something, send me a pm, I'll move on price depending on where I'm shipping to.

List updated. Willing to move on the prices for fins/couplers/rings if we can make it work with shipping. Make me some offers!

Just wanted to say I received my items the other day and everything was in top shape. Thanks

Thanks, edited prices in the original post, have a look, I'm sure you need something!

Back