• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Some OOP Estes Quest and other assorted rockets

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ericclinedinst

Reaction score
Hey everyone there are only two rockets left in this posting... Someone make me an offer to get them gone and so I can close this thread. Any reasonable offer wont be refused!

MAKE OFFERS

Hey folks I'm getting out of LPR and moving on to MPR so I'm getting rid of everything that I have left in packaging LPR wise.

Most kits were opened and inspected to make sure that contents were in good shape. Please let me know if you are interested in anything. Paypal is my preferred method of payment. Thanks for looking!

All prices are minus shipping BTW. If someone wants it all we can work something out.

Estes
2075 A.R.V Condor - $22
2016 Explorer Aquarius - $40 sold
2177 Night Wing - $22 sold
2110 Outlander - $20 - SOLD
2190 Cosmos Mariner - $20 Partially Assembled- (Main airframe and power pod. Glider untouched)

Centuri
Space:1999 Eagle Transporter Starter Set - $75 (Super Rare Find). Sold

QUEST
3015 Aerospace One - $18
3013 Future Launch Vehicle - $15 sold

CUSTOM ROCKETS
S.L.V - $6. Sold

SEMROC
Orbital Transport - $17. Sold

Last edited:
Space:1999 Eagle Transporter Starter Set and s.l.v. Sold and boxed up. Will ship tomorrow.

Thanks for your purchase!

Someone take the rest of these kits home!

Ill sell them all together for $70 plus shipping or still sell them individually.

These kits deserve a great home! Someone step up to the plate

How about $10 shipped for the lot???!?!?!?!?!?! I can sell all of them for $4000000000 a piece on eBay!!!!! YAY!!! :kill:

I am moving in 5 days. someone needs to get these so I don't have to pack/move them..... :) Make me a reasonable offer and theyre yours!

Someone should snag up these last three rockets. I really don't want to take them when I move this weekend. Someone make an offer!

My Outlander arrived just a few minutes ago, well packed and in good shape.
Thanks Eric! :)

Hey everyone there are only two rockets left in this posting... Someone make me an offer to get them gone and so I can close this thread. Any reasonable offer wont be refused!

Back