• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS:1/4" launch rail

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UPscaler

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
For sale is my quater inch launch rod. It's almost 5 feet tall, it's the one that come with the mantis pad. My PVC pad was built around it but I'm converting it to a rail pad.

It's threaded in the center and breaks down into about two and a half foot lengths.

Asking $12 plus shipping. I'll try to get a shipping estimate up.

It has some marks from all the motors that can be cleaned off with warm soapy water. It also has a small mark from me using it as a paint stand. I sanded it smooth, so it isn't a problem. Just a fun red dot for entertainment;)
Thanks for looking!

-UP
DSCN1325.jpg

DSCN1326.jpg

Last edited:
Just a minor correction - that's a launch ROD. A Rail is a device that allows rail guides or rail buttons to move along INSIDE the rail.

Just a minor correction - that's a launch ROD. A Rail is a device that allows rail guides or rail buttons to move along INSIDE the rail.

My mistake. You are right. I was talking to my dad about launch rails while posting this.

Back